Think about a person who you met who left an impression on you (much like Effie left an impression on Neil). Tell a story about this person on your blog. Try to use a combination of direct and indirect characterization. Please also use figurative language at least three times.
- When I was in Kenya for volunteer service, I met lots of college students. They were all mature and they were all very organized and knew how to self-control and self-management. I was really impressed of their laborious working. They never said it's hard and they showed love toward Orman villagers (they live in Orma Village). It really gave me big impression which I can never explain through words. They didn't complain and they are my role model. People who always work and never complains a bit. I think God has given me a chance to meet people who are new to me and to learn from them.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기